Riley Keough wiki – Riley Keough Biography
Riley Keough, an American actress. She was born in Santa Monica on 29 May 1989 at Providence Saint John’s Health Center. She is the eldest girl of Lisa Marie Presley who was a musician and Danny Keough.
The eldest grandchild to Elvis Presley, actress Priscilla Presley. Keough’s mother met her father when she was a bassist in her mother’s music band.
Benjamin Storm Keough had been her brother. She also has two half sisters, Harper and Finley. Her mother married Michael Lockwood four times.
|Age||34 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||May 29, 1989|
|Full Name||Danielle Riley Keough|
|Birthplace||Santa Monica, California, United States|
- Riley Keough’s career began in 2010 with a small role in “The Runaways”. She played the sister of the main character. It is set in 1970s, and the story revolves around the rock group of the same title. The film was not a success commercially, despite receiving positive reviews.
- The Good Doctor’ was her first film. The movie received mixed reviews at best and was a disappointment on the box-office. She also starred as the main character in ‘Jack & Diane,’ which was released in the same film year. It received mixed reviews.
- She starred in the 2012 hit film Magic Mike. Steven Soderbergh’s film had a great commercial success. It also won several awards. It won multiple awards.
- The next time she appeared in an action film was ‘Mad Max: Fury Road. She played a secondary role. In addition to being a big commercial hit, the film won six Oscars. Riley gained fame as an actress with the help of the highly praised film. Her next role was in a film called ‘Dixieland,’ released the following year.
- She played a major role in the 2016 film “Lovesong”. Positive reviews were given to the film. Next, she appeared in the British movie ‘American Honey’. It was not a success commercially, but it received positive reviews. The film won many awards. In the same year she also made her debut on television, as the main character in “The Girlfriend Experience.” It aired its first season from April through June of 2016.
- The Discovery, a 2017 sci-fi flick was her next film. Mixed reviews were received. Then, in a support role in the movie ‘We Don’t belong Here’ she appeared. In 2017, she was seen in the psychological terror film It Comes at Night and in the heist-comedy film Logan Lucky.
- The actress was in a number of movies in 2018, including ‘Welcome the Stranger’, ‘The Home that Jack Built’, and Hold the Dark.
- The world premiere of Janicza Bravo’s comedy/drama film, “Zola,” took place on Jan. 24, 2020.
Riley Keough has two parents, Danny Keough & Lisa Marie Presley. Danny Keough is Riley Keough’s musical father.
Riley divorced his parents when she was 6 years old.
Check Also: Altina Schinasi Wiki, Age, Bio, Google Doodle
They were married in 1988 but divorced in the year 1994. Danny is a Chicago musician. Riley is a frequent Instagram user and shares pictures of her with her father. The two have an exceptional relationship.
REDHEAD RILEY KEOUGH IS BACK pic.twitter.com/aFgU2NNEji— vittοria (@poeticardigan) October 19, 2023
Also, she has a brother. Benjamin Storm Keough is her brother. Benjamin Storm Keough committed suicide in 2020.
Lisa Jackson was married to Michael Jackson just 20 days later, in 1994. Michael Jackson was Riley’s stepfather from 1996 until the divorce. Riley has often expressed the closeness she felt to her stepfather.
In the early 1990s, when her mother married the famed singer she had known for over two years as her husband, she was still a child.
Riley Keough Net Worth
Riley Keough, also known by her stage name Danielle Riley Keough, is an American actress and model. Riley Keough has a net worth of $25 million as at 2023.
View this post on Instagram
Riley Keough’s net worth was built through her roles in TV shows and films, her walks on the catwalk for major fashion houses and her beginnings as a director.